2.10.07

10/2/07

I met with Alderman Reboyras today in the 30th Ward, I am hoping that they are excited to have me as a new neighbor. They signed the necessary letter to approve our project thankfully. Demolition is still slated to start next week. I am in a holding pattern to find either a poodle or an afghan hound for my next test, but more emails have been sent so hopefully that will be resolved sometime next week. I saw some fantastic ceramic work that inspired me at the Pilsen Art Festival this past weekend. A mathematician made it, tiny linked rings that formed fabric and cubes! New portfolios from the lovely Eriko Yahiro are set to arrive here next week too, and website redesign is plodding along. I am resting up to shoot the Chicago Marathon this weekend, not sure I have trained properly :)

No comments: