17.10.07

birds and buildings don't mix

Yesterday I found a tiny bird that had hit a tall building and fallen out of the sky. It landed right next to me in the street and I picked it up. It didn't look like it was going to make it, but we walked a few blocks and I cupped it in my hand. before you know it, the bird was well enough to fly away after one false start, and off it went! I guess we can add 'bird healer' to my list of special skills.
As for the regular studio demolition update, I am told demo will be over this week. We don't have our dumpster yet and poor Slavic has to oversee a worksite that looks like a bomb went off inside. Clean up is planned to take all next week. I am hoping to get in for a quick photo shoot while it is a disaster though. We wont have to clean up afterwards!

No comments: