31.12.08

Happy New Year's Eve!

Well, the glorious string of days and weeks we called 2008 is coming to a close. Hooray! I know I am not alone in looking forward to a new one. Ok, as a fair warning to the other shooters out there, I must share that if you get one of these new 5D mark II thingies, do not be fooled by how inexpensive it is. Be prepared to update all your operating systems (we had only one machine holding out) and all your capture one software if you need to tether, AND all your photoshops to CS4 in case you like to be able to process raw images. I know I should have known this in advance, but computer updates are always such a cruel punishment. So enough scrooging about that, I am super excited about a new project I am starting this weekend. I don't want to give away the surprise, but IT IS GOING TO ROCK! It does relate to some new burlesque inspired images I recently shot though:

Yes, it is true- spring is just around the corner and with it will come the 2nd annual burlesque review!!

No comments: